Facial treatment is necessary to improve skin tone and provide a natural glow. No matter what skin type you have, make sure to take care of your skin regularly.
Regular facials are essential to keep your skin looking and feeling its best. These are simple and relaxing cosmetic procedure to improve your appearance. Facial treatments keep your skin refresh , soft & radiant.
After a deep cleansing facial treatment, the skin temporarily becomes more sensitive. You should be careful with the touch, chemicals and the sun. If you’ve had an extraction performed, then it is extremely to give your skin a proper care. Pollution, stress and lack of proper hygiene can damage your skin and facial treatment taken. So, you need to take extra care of your skin.
Here a few simple ways to take care of your skin and prolong its facial glow:
- Follow with a moisturizer: Moisturizers help to keep your skin soft & nourished. Plumping skin with a well-formulated moisturizercan smooth out wrinkles. It is important to keep your skin moisturized to avoid breakouts. Go for a non-comedogenic moisturizer to avoid irritation.
- Avoid sun: After a facial treatment, your skin is a little sensitive. Therefore, it is essential to avoid going out in the sun immediately after your treatment. The harmful UV rays can damage your skin and even cause scars. However, if it is necessary to step out, make sure to apply good amount of sunscreen. It avoids irritation.
- Keep yourself hydrated: Keeping yourself hydrated after a facial treatment helps to let your glow last longer. It is also eliminates toxins substances from your body.
- Wash your face with right products: After facial treatment, you must wash your face only after a minimum of 24 hours. Also, while washing your face, pick a gentle Rhonda Allison Pumpkin Cleanser so that it does not irritate your skin. It also prevents further breakouts.
- Avoid touching your face: Do not touch your face and also avoid popping pimples after a facial treatment. Touching your face can transfer impurities & bacteria to your face, which might cause fresh breakouts.
- Avoid makeup: Putting on makeup after a facial treatment can block skin pores & reduce the skin breathability. It is therefore recommended not to apply makeup for up to 12 hours after the treatment.
- Skip facial steaming & sauna: Usually skin pores open up after getting facial treatment. Do not take stem as it can further widen the pores and strip away the glow . It can even cause skin damage.
- Avoid using harsh scrubs & soaps: Exfoliating skin with a gentle scrub or a peel-off mask to achieve a smoother surface is a good option. Do not exfoliate your skin using harsh scrubs & soaps after facial. You can also choose good quality Rhonda Allison products to fade away brown discolorations, improve skin tone, and reduce wrinkles.
- Avoids stress: To maintain a healthy lifestyle, avoid taking stress as it can make your skin look dull and lifeless. Eat a balanced diet with fresh fruits and vegetables.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com